You can directly impact lives within our Fox Valley communities.
Our FREE programs and services can only help survivors and co-survivors with your help first. You can have a direct impact on the real lives of your friends and neighbors through HOPE.
Tax Deductible donations may be sent to:
HOPE Cancer Connection, Inc.
W6416 Greenville Drive
Greenville, WI 54942
Or safely donate online as a guest or member of PayPal.PayPal
A letter of receipt will be mailed to you for tax purposes. If you would like your donation to be in honor or memory of a loved one, please include a message with their name and the name/address a personal note should be sent to. Additional information may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for partnering with HOPE Cancer Connection!
Donate Your Time, Too—Get involved, Give back, Grant a need
Interested in joining us? Volunteer opportunities at HOPE Cancer Connection:
- Medical Advisory Council (M.A.C.)
- Become a committee member
- A Time To Heal – how about making a snack for a session or donating supplies?
- Ambassador Outreach at Local Events
- Website Management
Contact Brenda Bonn at email@example.com or 920-882-1900.
There are numerous opportunities to volunteer with the American Cancer Society in your community:
- Road to Recovery—rides to treatment and doctors’ appointments
- Assistance with local ACS events
Contact Cindy Sommer, American Cancer Society Community Development Manger, Cynthia.Sommer@cancer.org.
Area treatment centers can use the following donations for their waiting areas:
- Lap-sized fleece blankets—hand-tied ones are perfect!
- Baked goods (especially in the summer when the Home Economics classes are not in session)
- Healthy snacks
Contact the cancer center before bringing your donation. Get other ideas for how to help patients at treatment centers on our blog.
Your donations make an impact. Read personal stories about how HOPE Cancer Connection and other organizations have helped local survivors.